Detailed, personalised care plans per patient.
Zuri® Care Planning is a web application, developed to replace the paper based care file in a multitude of environments such as the client’s home, the care home and community based clinics / services that provide outreach nursing and care services and supported living.
Carers can log on with unique passwords, and access their client’s information, that is vital for them to deliver the care they have been tasked to do, ensuring the right care is delivered to the right client, by the right person, in the right place and at the right time.
All demographic data, GP details, medication, past medical and surgical history, allergies, care plans, assessments and clinical charts are stored on the system. Once the information is read, the care is delivered, staff record entries onto Zuri® to record what they have done, the client’s condition, changes in their care etc. This is recorded in real time, so the care manager is up to date with what is happening with all clients at any stage of the day or night within their organisation. Client families can have access with their own log in credentials so they can keep up to date with their loved ones condition and the care that is being provided.
- Detailed demographic information
- Detailed personal information
- Contact details of doctors, dentists……
- Next of kin details
- Extensive Care Assessment templates
- Detailed templated Care Plans
- Personalisation of care records and care plans
- Medical Clinical Records such as blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, pulse……
- Clinical Records such as fluid intake charts, stool charts, behavioural charts……
- Doctors and Key Worker notes
- Accident and incident reporting
- Medical History
- Surgical History
- Photograph attachments to Care Plans and Care Records
- Client and organisational calendar
- Detailed map and directions
- Daily care records
- Care alerts
- Reporting and auditing tools
- Dashboards for simplified visual reports